Hey all!
How is everyone's summer going? Great I hope. I learned so much from the J370 class and this is a great way to keep the fun going.
I'm in Los Angeles this summer doing an internship at Bender/Helper Impact, a PR firm in the entertainment industry, and working part-time at Ascent Talent, Model, Promotion, Ltd. They have both been great experiences and I still have over a month left doing both of them!
Los Angeles is a beautiful place and it's definitely a different vibe from what is in Athens. I sure do miss it though! I'm definitely going to take advantage of my last year in college!
If anyone is looking to intern in Los Angeles soon, let me know. Another OU student interned here before I did and it is a great place to get experience and they're all very nice people to work with!
Hope all is well:)
Jackie
Tuesday, July 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment