Hello All! I am so excited about the blog. I am monitoring them a ton for work and it has been so much fun. Jack and Jess, thank you for thinking of us and including us in your network.
What is everyone doing? I know a few PR people have moved to Chicago and we are supposed to be getting together after work for a drink. All in all the city is wonderful and the job is challenging. I am at Weber Shandwick and I love all of the new things I am learning. By the way, I am so thankful for my media relations training. I use it daily.
Aside from work the city has still been an experience. I have made friends on the El, tried sushi, went to museums, shopped on Michigan Avenue, explored in the suburbs, had birds poop on me, attended my first Harley-Davidson party for work and a whole host of other things. I can always say I have a new story to tell. Right now I am searching online for a way to find towed cars. The roommate had hers towed last night and it is still MIA, so I guess I better go and be a good friend. I miss you all, and hope to speak with you or read an update from you soon. :)
Sunday, June 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment