I am so proud of you guys who have written. And posted internship opportunities. It's so great to network like that. I am really impressed with all the work you guys have been doing; I don't think I ever worked that hard during college (you know, I worked for Old Man Jeffery).
Keep it up and one day you too could be updating a blog from Houston, Texas, where it has rained significantly the last 27 of 33 days. I'm beginning to think it's me. When I lived in Boston, they too broke precipitation records. I don't know if I shared the link with all of you, but I have my own blog with pictures and stories of me being, well, me. http://starkcommunication.blogspot.com
I haven't found a teaching gig yet down here but I am looking for one. If only I could find a Jack to do the heavy lifting.
Have a great weekend. I am headed into the city tonight for a show from Molly and the Ringwalds-- that's right-- 80's music!
Happy Friday,
Jessica
P.S. I watched Grey's last night for the first time in a while. It was the one when Meredith was drowning. I remember taking bets on that episode in class. Made me miss you guys all over again.
P.P.S. I think we need to start a discussion on Burke (Isaiah Washington). Seriously, he needs some PR training. He just keeps digging himself in deeper.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment